Friday, December 31, 2010

Missy Ted

MY name in Missy, I have a brother called Adventure Ted (AT) who lives with my Mums human kid (skinkid) he's done a lot of traveling in his life so Skinkid was feeling a bits sorry for me since I just lived at home apparently doing nothing, but life's not so bad so here I am and every so often I will come and visit so hope to see adventures from some other stay at home teddies.

A little bit about me. I'm 7cm (2 3/4") tall, we were a pair of connection bears, like worry dolls for skinkids first big travels on her own. We came in little boxes that said

Sometimes I get put back in my box as Mum has a lot of teddies so I might get lost but most times I sits in one of my  chairs or ride my bike. Anyway I hope to pop in here again one day.  bye for now. Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming. I do read all your comments and will visit you as soon as I can.