Monday, January 17, 2011

Lifes a hoot (bom 2010)




I love owls so on seeing this BOM at Angie's Bits and Pieces I was hooked.  the quilt was a bit big for a wall hanging as I don't have much wall space left but would of been a litttle  small for a cuddle rug so I enlarged the pattern by 20% then when my  computer died my scanner wasn't compatible with the new one so I had no way of printing the patterns the right size, Got a new scanner for Christmas but have delayed the making of owls to long so need the incentive to get back to them, with luck I should get some more owls finished soon.  I havn't yet decided how I'm going to finish it but may add some mushrooms or rocks to the bottom of the tree.   Well you'll see the tree when its finished





2 comments:

  1. What cute little owls. They will be a hoot when you get them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very impressed with your owls, they all look very, very pretty.
    KATRIN W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming. I do read all your comments and will visit you as soon as I can.